MEET AND NETWORK WITH:
Senior Decision Makers From Transit Authorities Including
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Southern California Regional Transportation Authority
- Regional Transportation District
- New York City Transit
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Sacremento Regional Transit District
With The Following Job Titles...
COOs, Directors, Managers, Team Leads, Chiefs of...
- Maintenance Facility
- Equipment Maintenance
- Rail Maintenance
- Rail Vehicle Maintenance
- Rail Fleet Maintenance
- Commuter Rail
- Light Rail
- Heavy Rail
- Asset Manager
- Yard Maintenance
- Plant Management
- Environmental Compliance
- Strategy & Planning
- Vehicle Program
- Health & Safety
- Project Delivery
- 3D Facility Visualization Software
- Architecture Consultancy
- Asset Management Software
- Automated Pumps & Valves
- Automation & Monitoring Systems
- Bogey Drops
- Brushes & Flails
- CCTV Systems
- Chlorine Dosing Systems
- Condition Based Monitoring Systems
- Design Consultancy
- Digitized Data Gathering Technology
- Drop Tables
- Engineering Consultancies
- Facility Protection Systems
- Facility Security Systems
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Geothermal Heating
- Hoist Equipment
- I.T. & Software Consultancy
- LED Lighting
- Maintenance Scheduling Software
- Oil Interceptors
- Overhead Cranes
- Power Systems
- Predictive Maintenance Systems
- Preventative Maintenance Systems
- Private Investment
- Project Management
- Shaped Nylon Brushes
- Solar Panels
- Spare Parts
- Torque Wrenches
- Train Planning Software
- Train Wash Services
- Training Software
- Wash Plant Systems
- Wheel Drops
Sponsor or Exhibit
A tailored sponsorship package at one of our events provides a direct, cost effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual Summit brands to work to your advantage.
To discuss the options in more detail please contact:
1 (800) 721 3915
North America's First Event Purely For Rail Facilities
Improve Your Transit Agency's Maintenance Efficiency Through...
... Hearing detailed and timely case-studies of legacy and modern rail maintenance facilities from transit agencies across North America to maximize the uptime of facility assets and train throughput while also benchmarking maintenance programs and challenges.
Rail Depots & Maintenance Facilities Will Break Down...
- Long-Term Strategies For Optimizing Existing Facilities
- Facility Upgrade Planning
- Facility Upgrades For Mixed & Light Rail
- Equipment Cost-Benefit Analysis: Cranes, Hoists & Car Washes
- Centralized Vs. De-Centralized Facility Planning
- Funding For Capital Projects
- Design Metrics
- Progressive Overhaul
- Active Forward Planning
- Training & Development
- Health & Safety
- Energy Conservation
Testimonials From Previous Events In The Series...
IMI Precision Engineering
"Best networking event in the industry"
'An excellent congress, and one which is very relevant to my position and company's development.'
"Nice sized conference where I could really get to know and be able to speak to all participants"
"This conference for me was an eye opener on what the rail industry really needs"
'A thought provoking conference that allowed a number of areas to be considered and new ideas to take away'
'High level conference with speakers and chairs showing the innovation and future'